Thursday, August 20, 2009

indeed

"Happy Thursday Honey"
I pretty much have the most amazing husband and not just because he brought me flowers (although it does help). He has been my best friend for over 6 years. He knows me better than I know myself despite the fact that I would never admit that to him! He loves the Lord and loves me. I am confident of this and so very thankful!

"Aunt Kathryn, we brought you some ice cream!"
Marlo and Emily came by this evening and hung out with me in bed! She gave me hugs, lectured me about staying in bed, rubbed my back...put her hands on my belly to feel her cousin move...
helped her mom put away my dishes...
and of course played with her Uncle Luke!

Just what I needed. Just when I needed it. Happy Thursday indeed!

*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter