Friday, August 28, 2009

sleepy...

So I am pretty much exhausted and it is only 8:20pm. Luke's family is coming in to spend the weekend with us-so I need to rest up before all the fun begins! Some have already made it but his parents will be in later tonight! At the doctor's appointment yesterday I was cleared to go to my baby shower this weekend. I cannot wait!
  1. I am excited to put on real clothes and leave the house!
  2. I get to hang out with my awesome family and great friends!
  3. Madelyn will get lots of goodies!
Did I mention that I am sleepy??

Excuse my ridiculously attractive outfit BUT look at all these bows...
Ok...I am beyond sleepy now. I hope your day was awesome and your weekend will be even better!

*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter