Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh Snoogle

Oh Snoogle...where have you been all my life?? Or at least the last 8 months??

Now I know that some of you are laughing...but you obviously have not tried the Snoogle (or sleeping with a bowling ball under your shirt)! Sleeping has become the most difficult task over the course of the last few months, but I have high hopes that the Snoogle will do the trick tonight. The Snoogle and I already became acquainted with one another this afternoon for a nice afternoon nap...and it was a GLORIOUS time.

**I think it's pretty obvious why I did not include a picture of myself with my Snoogle**

I have not felt ANY contractions today large or small. I am getting so excited about seeing our little girl face to face! I can't wait to see if she has hair...how big she will be...who she will look like and on and on!

I have a dress that I think I want to bring Maddie home from the hospital in. I may share it with you all tomorrow!

Until then...my Snoogle and I are headed to get some rest!!

*Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I look forward to seeing your little Maddie have a great week. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter