Monday, January 18, 2010

pictures...pictures...oh, and more pictures...

So I have about 20+ pictures that I want to share from tomorrow. I know. It's a lot. I thought about making them into collages on my computer then transferring them to my Grandma's computer so that I could post them. Then I thought again. Since I don't really like to blog while Madelyn is awake, sleep overcame the collage making and blogging last night. And as for this morning...We've got more fun things headed our way! So, here goes...the day in pictures....lots and lots of pictures.

How can you resist?
I know everyone thinks their baby is the cutest but mine really is. Haha. I'm only joking. Well, sort of. Seriously though, these cheeks are just about as soft and scrumptiously squishy as they come. I could play with them all day...
Madelyn met some more new family this morning. My cousin, Matt, and his girlfriend, Emily, stopped by for a pancake brunch courtesy of my Aunt Nancy and to see the babe.

After about 20 minutes of Emily holding her just like this...
Madelyn was out...
She got some good snuggle time in and napped for over an hour in Emily's arms. I hope she continues to like new people. It's one of the things that I worry about with us staying home together, but I am sure once she gets older we will be out and about more!

Just waking up and saying "hi" to Matt...
Her swing has a reclined setting and an upright one. I put it in the upright position and let her swing that way for the first time yesterday and she loved it!
Can you tell??
I think pictures of babies yawning is just about the cutest (especially my baby of course).
She loves her Great Grandma. Every morning while we are eating breakfast they talk to each other and Madelyn loves it. She smiles and cackles and kicks her feet. It's so precious!
After taking this picture below I turned to put down the camera and reach for the video camera...
When I looked down again, this is what I saw. Notice she threw the bow over by the couch and pulled the head band over her eyes...She must have thought she was pretty funny because she was just laughing up a storm at what she had done.

Again with the adorable yawning...
Madelyn has really started to like playing with (aka trying to shove in her mouth) her rattles. This is one of her favorites thanks to my brother's in-laws!
Lately when I have Madelyn slightly inclined she LOVES to try to pull herself up. Well, until she realizes that she can't quite pull herself up...then she gets a little peeved. The solution...
She loved it! She did so great for about 15 minutes then she just hunched over and whimpered. Have I told you she is turning into a little drama mama? Because she is.

I love how whenever anyone walks in the door, within 30 seconds they are on the ground playing with the munchkin!

She eats it up!
Three nights in a row Madelyn has conked out while everyone else was eating dinner.
Beth and I decided we would give her a little pre-bed time bath.
She was all smiles and ready to go.
About half way through bath time Luke called because he was on his way home from church. That made me realize that it was just after 8. I knew what was coming. The little one started screaming like a mad woman because she was hungry! Oops. Yet another reason I won't win the mom-of-the-year award.

Once her belly was full she was all smiles again. Thank goodness :)
Right now we are about to head over to the mall to walk with my Grandma! It will be great to get out and around after a few days of dreary weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter