Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday afternoons

Notice the size of Luke's hand in comparison to Madelyn's body.
She's a growing girl folks.15 1/2 weeks will do that to a girl.

We are so thankful for our happy, healthy, chunky baby girl.

And for lazy restful Sunday afternoons...with a husband who does a little reading before his siesta and

a baby girl that wiggles her way on her mat so she can lick her toys.
As for me, I cleaned out and organized our pantry after

a quick trip to Sam's with my mom. I love Sunday afternoons.

What does Sunday afternoon look like at your house?

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy reading your blogs. When I opened this one up this morning, it made me laugh out loud with joy and brought tears to my eyes. To see her in that first photo not knowing what was in store for her, and now to see her so healthy and vibrant, it is a beautiful blessing only God can provide.
    I am so happy to see how blessed you are and that you are willing to share with us the beauty of her growing up. My daughter is 19 months old now, and watching yours grow brings back all those great memories of her just a year or so ago. Thank you for sharing!
    Kristy Warren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter