Monday, November 9, 2009

Despite accomplishing a few things on my "let's get busy" agenda this afternoon, such as taking a shower (and trust me that is a much bigger accomplishment than I ever anticipated tending to personal hygiene could be), starting to sort through the massive stack of mail...
and a little more organizing (not enough to qualify as a willa-ama-dida afternoon), I was not as busy as I should have been. Well, let me rephrase that...I was not busy doing housework, paying bills or getting settled back in after 6 weeks away. I was however busy loving on Madelyn. She is growing so fast. I am so amazed at how chunky this little one has gotten so quickly.
She looks less than thrilled that I was taking her picture. I bet she sees my camera and thinks, "Oh no...here we go again mamarazzi". Oh well, she will get used to it!There is nothing greater than holding her close! As Luke often says, all is right with the world when she is in your arms! The sky looked gorgeous tonight as the sun was setting...I am looking forward to cool fall evenings, relaxing on the deck with my 2 favorite people. As I have been reminded by a few today, there will always be another day to do all the house work. I will soak up these precious moments with my amazing family...time already seems to be going by too quickly.

*Kathryn

4 comments:

  1. One day she will surprise you by smiling & saying "cheese" when you pull out your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little rolls! And you're right...eventually you will all get it done so don't stress and just love on your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a jewel among jewels...
    A poem for you because of your above post..

    Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til the morrow,
    for chiildren grow up, much to our sorrow,
    so quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
    I'm rocking my baby for memories to keep....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those cheeks!! Shes getting cuter every day and i didnt think that was possible for one child (that wasnt mine..lol) to be so cute!! Everyday duties can wait a little while longer when you have children that grow up in a blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter