Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love my job.

Can I say that I love that it's my job to hang out with this little beauty all day long? Today we read books, tried out the bumbo seat for the first time, listened to music, got all dressed up (for no reason other than Madelyn has some super cute outfits she needs to wear before she outgrows them), sat on the back porch watching the leaves fall, and anxiously waited for Luke to get home! How fun is that?I have the best job.

Madelyn had a great day. Her reflux was definitely more noticeable with
lots of eating (every 45 mins to an hour). We think she does this because it "feels good". When she is feeding the milk neutralizes the acids on the way down. It can get a bit demanding, but it makes for a much happier baby on days like today so we are ok with that :)

We still have not added medication #3! Praise the Lord that we have not had to. I am going to call her pediatrician's office tomorrow as we are approaching the one month mark for the apnea monitor and see what the process is for evaluating whether he thinks we need it anymore or not. Notice she isn't plugged up in the pictures above...
Luke and I have tried to keep it off of her when we are all awake for 2 reasons:
1. It gives her a terrible rash.
2. If we wean ourselves off of it we hope not to be too paranoid when they take it away for good!


I can't wait to go to "work" tomorrow. I sure do love my job :)

2 comments:

  1. Its one of the highest paying job, to see every milestone your child makes!! From the first smile, to their first step, its worth every sleepless night or every 45min feeding. Its a blessing to be a stay at home mother as im sure you already know!! Shes looking perfect! You are doing a wonderful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter