Sunday, September 13, 2009

sleepy...

There is one thing that every expectant parent is told to do in the last few weeks before the baby arrives..."sleep while you can get it". Right? I think that is the one thing we have been told the most over the last few days! My body thinks that is a joke or something, because lately I have slept little more than a few hours a night. I keep trying to tell my body that it is going to be in for a rude awakening soon and that we need to soak in our last 11 nights (crazy, huh?) of sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time. It just doesn't listen. So here I am. It's 7:30pm and I am dozing off as I type this...I even debated whether to attempt to type. I am sure there will be many typos, but I couldn't help myself. I had to share! Today we celebrated my niece's 1st birthday and of course I have tons of pictures. Here are some of my favorites...Alli jamming with her new piano!
She loved this new baby doll. She carried it around everywhere hugging on it!

I am sure she was thinking...What is the big deal people? What are you staring at?
She is such a cutie!
Luke and Emily...I think that they are pretty much best buds!
Emily cutting the cake. She actually did a great job!

Here is a video of Alli loving on her new baby (notice all the camera flashes from the paparazzi)...


This afternoon one of my friends from work, Christy, stopped by! It was SO good to see her. We were going to get together a couple of weeks ago until I realized I planned it on mine and Luke's anniversary...oops. She brought Madelyn the CUTEST outfit. I really want to post a pic of it, but I took it upstairs and have absolutely no energy to go up and get it. Maybe tomorrow! It's red with black and white zebra print. There is just something fun about hanging out with a girl friend and talking for hours! I miss that!

Ok...I am officially about to fall asleep...so I am going to take everyone's advice and sleep while I can get it! Even if it means I will be wide awake at midnight!!

*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter