Tuesday, October 13, 2009

11pm

I could not let a day go by without pictures of our little cutie... We had a little 11pm photo shoot after Madelyn's 10:30 feeding. Please excuse the way that we (and when I say "we" I am referring to me) look. I know we look exhausted. It's mainly because we are :)


My mom has been at the hospital working since 6:30am and just now left. She will be here again in less than 7 hours. She is pretty much super woman. Madelyn thinks so too!

Madelyn has been such a trooper. She fell asleep in my arms and is now resting in her "clear plastic box-crib-thing" (that's one of those technical medical terms that we have picked up in the last few weeks) next to my bed. Hopefully tomorrow holds answers!

*Kathryn

4 comments:

  1. You still look beautiful Kathryn! The glow of being a new mother shines right through you. Maddie is looking wonderful! Yay to the weight gain, soon she will be a little butterball! Hope yall get some rest tonight! I will pray for a good nights rest for all three of u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great, especially considering all you've been through. Hope today is going well, and that all of you, including superwoman, get some REST!

    Love, Nancy

    P.S. Great to hear about Maddie's weight gain. I've got some extra I would love to send her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Audrey says that you are so pretty and the baby is soo cute. lol :) She's 3 btw. You're baby is so precious!! Im so glad to hear that she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter