Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday

Madelyn passed her car seat challenge today. She maintained all her stats the entire hour! She even fell asleep until right at the 1 hour mark. I guess she knew it was her time to get out! Luke and I were so excited that she passed. This means that if all continues to go well...Madelyn will be discharged tomorrow. If you were to have asked me if we would be going home tomorrow at any point last week, I would have confidently replied no. How thankful we are! Luke and I have not gone home since we left in the wee hours of the morning the day of my c-section. I cannot wait to walk through those doors with Maddie.
Madelyn also had her hearing test today! She did great (from what Luke tells me-I took a nap while they did the test).


I love when she looks up at us! She has big beautiful eyes...we are in trouble when she gets old enough to date!!
It was a great day and Madelyn continued to do well! As for me, my eyes are shutting as I type. There will be LOTS of pictures tomorrow! Until then...I will take everyone's advice and sleep when she sleeps!

*Kathryn

8 comments:

  1. She is SO cute! I love her M shirt! So glad she passed her car seat challenge! Praying for your little family! I REALLY hope she gets discharged tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she gets more beautiful every day!! Praying you go home today!!
    The Skinner's

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT GLORIOUS NEWS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    CATHY & JIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that you guys will be going home soon with that precious bundle of joy! Remember I am right down the street and I mean it when I say, call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!! Love yall
    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Maddie!!! No doubt ya'll are excited about the possibility of going home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn,
    I know you don't know me, but I want you to know that it brought tears to my eyes to read that your little girl is doing so well. I've been following your blog for about a week and it has blessed me so much. Your faithfulness and honesty means so much. I am so thankful that Maddie is doing so well. She is proof of answered prayers! I hope your rest is doubled and God gives you even more strength as you guys prepare to take that girl home! As a mom of two I can honestly say it gets better every day...
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter