Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{wonderfully made}

First things first...this little girl is exclusively a Pampers girl these days...until the next mess and then we will more than likely blame it on the Pampers...and then what?? We couldn't possibly take responsibility for the mess now, could we? Until then...she is a Pampers girl!
Madelyn got a new apnea monitor today. Nothing was technically wrong with the old one (except that it went off every 5 minutes last night despite the fact that nothing was wrong with Madelyn) but the insurance company was able to locate one that was in network so they had us switch. The new one is awesome! There have been no false alarms yet. The main reason is due to the fact that the high heart rate alarm was set WAY too low on the other alarm. Every time she would think about crying it would go off. That meant that every diaper change was met with endless alarms. Needless to say, I am so excited about this one tonight. Madelyn slept so well last night! I did not get to because of the alarm so I am hoping to sleep during the 2 hour stretches that Madelyn slept last night!

{
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well}
Psalm 139: 13-14

He made these tiny toes and this adorable little birthmark on her right foot...
these precious little fingers...
and this sweet little ear.
He made them all according to His perfect design.
She is fearfully made. His works are wonderful.
I know that full well!
This is the only little bow we brought with us to Grandma and Grandpa's house so it is getting LOTS of wear! We may go home tomorrow...so Madelyn might get to try out some more of those bows. She sure makes them look so cute!

Check out this face...
I was trying to get pics of all that hair sticking up on her head, and Madelyn pursed her lips and lowered her eye brows as if to tell me to leave her alone. She is even cute when she is mad!
Tummy time was a lot more successful today. There was no screaming. There were no tears. Madelyn actually seemed to enjoy herself!! Hopefully from now on I won't feel like I am putting her through baby boot camp when we hang out on the floor. I guess only time will tell on that one.
I could just sit like this all day watching her. For the last few days...I pretty much have just been sitting and watching her. Actually that's pretty much what we have done for almost 4 weeks now! It is so hard to leave the room, even with the apnea monitor on, when it is just the two of us. It makes showering and going to the bathroom a little complicated...I have no idea how moms of multiples accomplish anything at first!
Sometimes while Madelyn is napping I go through and watch some of the videos that we have taken of her so far. They are so much fun to watch. This little clip is from today after Madelyn got a bath. She had the sneezes and I caught a few on video...

How cute is that?? I may post another video a little later. For now this will have to do. Our girl is hungry...AGAIN :)

*Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. So the picture of her frowning...ADORABLE! looks like u have adrama queen in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby girl! As for the diaper mess - no worries it will continue to happen, it will soon pass though...! May God continue to bless you and your family!

    Kasi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter